Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Color Throwdown



Add caption
Lynn is our hostess and has a great color combo for the new Color Throwdown Challenge this week! You could go with a fall theme or jump ahead and go with Christmas like I did!

I used PTI's Holiday Greens stamp set with matching dies - another set designed by Dawn McVey.  The white embossed sentiment is from Altenew's Holiday Wishes stamp set which has a huge number of unique holiday greetings. I used papers from Recollections' Christmas Noel package.  The To The Point Edgers Die is by PTI.  All of the inks I used were by Stampin' Up.

Congratulations to Cecile Ribon from jeux de mains, jeux de velin who is our guest star stamper this week!  She is such a fabulously talented regular player with the CTD challenge and you don't want to miss her gorgeous creation this week!

We'd love to have you join us in the challenge this week!  For more details on how to play along, head over to the Color Throwdown blog and you'll find the information on the right sidebar.  You can also visit the rest of the design team's creations for more inspiration by clicking on the links below:

Amy Rohl 
Amy Rysavy
Barbara Anders  
 
Broni Holcombe
Jodi Collins 
Lisa Henke

Kelly Lunceford - November Guest Designer


3 comments:

Vicki Finger said...

GORGEOUS!!! The colors of not what I ever would have thought of but they work incredibly well! How lovely.

~amy~ said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I thought I had left a different comment earlier but don't see it...I wanted to make sure you saw my FB message.

Melissa Grant said...

I love everything about this!