Friday, November 3, 2017



I wanted to share a quick post to show you the card I created for my Young Living upline who just achieved her gold level status! The heavyweight gold foiled papers are from Recollections' Vintage Glam 6x6 pad.  I added a black border and adhered a new (to me) Celebrate die cut from MFT using mirror gold cardstock (Altenew).  I debated on accenting with balloons or stars but this Fantasy Floral die by Altenew won out.  I used kraft, black and white CS for the 3 layers then went with a pop of green for the leaves (Lime Green by Reverse Confetti).  The sentiment inside is "Teamwork Makes the Dream Work" and she is certainly a worthy team leader!

Thanks for stopping by!  The weather warmed up in the 70's today and I was roasting as I shopped and ran errands this afternoon! Love the fall on days like this!  Happy weekend everyone! 

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Gorgeous card, Wanda. Love the flower die!! Didn't know you were with Young Living - wishing you all the best :)