Monday, May 14, 2018

PTI Inspiration




There is a Create Along With Us Challenge on the Papertrey Ink blog where we are to create a card that was inspired by one of the design team card samples for their release coming up tomorrow. I fell in love with Betsy Veldman's card seen here on the left and decided to CASE it using PTI's Beautiful Berries: Spring and Pen and Ink stamp sets.
You can read more about Betsy's card on this post.


I already had the card base die cut from a previous project so that made it easy to choose my ink colors.  

Here's what else I used:
PAPER: Rich Razzleberry (SU), White (PTI), Bazzill Basics Patterned Paper pad.
INK: Rich Razzleberry (SU); Beanstalk and Last Leaf dye inks by WPlus9; Versafine Onyx Black.
DIES: To the Point Edgers die (PTI), Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical die (PTI).

Quote from 365 Days of Wonder
MAY 14 - "You were born an original. Don't become a copy."             --Dustin

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Wanda, a gorgeous card in those rich colors and pretty papers! I think I may try to use my supplies to create along with you.

Carmela said...

Wanda, what a beautiful card! Love your colors.

Nancy Penir said...

congrats Wanda! Just saw your win on the PTI blog. Happy shopping! What a beautiful re-create of Betsy's card. Gorgeous rich colors with the berries.